Refresh Spotfire interview questions before attending the
1. If i want to see the outlier which visualization i need
2. Are you able to edit the marking, the name and color?
3. Can we use different filters in different pages?
I need two pages
with different filtering , how can you implement?
4. Tell me the way you created the dashboard using
5. Which version of Spotfire you are working on?
6. What are the various visualization used in the Spotfire?
7. Is there any difference between the terms Data on Demand
& Details on Demand?
8. Have you heard about personalized information link?
9. Have you ever created dashboard using procedures with
input parameter?If your answer is yes , definitely the next question will be
10.Is it possible to create drop down filter?A: Yes, using
the text area you can create drop down filter.
11.What attracted you in Spotfire?
12.Is it possible to create a guage in spotfire?
13.How can we export the visualization?
14.Are you expert in map? Is it possible to add pie inside
the map? ( possible upto 5, in 6, i dont think so)
15.What is comparison circle?
16.Do you know box plot and the use of it?
17.Do you have any work experience in Spotfire Admin area?
18.Explain data on demand with one example you have done .
19.Method used to navigate from one page to another?
20.Features of graphical design.
21.Different methods of filtering ?
22.What are the features you noticed in 6 compared to 5.5?
26.Databases that support Spotfire.
27.From where we can see the database list.
29.Architecture of Spotfire
30.How to Pivot and Unpivot Data? Is it possible to pivot
data from IL?
31.Differences Between In-Memory and In-Database Data
32.Is it possible to avoid duplicate data through
33.I would like to display trend over time, which viz u will
prefer for this?
34.Have you worked in Composite tool for creating IL?
35.Different bin methods?
36.Is there any function like NVL ( oracle function for
replacing null values) in spotfire?
(ANS: Yes, SN will substitutes null values in Arg1 with Arg2.)
37.How to display the axis values based on the column